21 June 2010

Challenge a designer contest!!!

HOLY CRAP!! A few weeks ago on Sunshine studio scraps, they had a birthday celebration and some challenges. One challenge was for members to give the designers inspiration for digi kits! You could post photos, art.. whatever! I posted some wall art from the kids shop "The land of Nod" and Valerie of Valerie Ostrom Designs chose MY art as HER inspiration!! I was thrilled to see this awesome kit she made using the art I loved!
Here is the kit she made, which I got free, and YOU can get in the store at Sunshine studio scraps! Its also on sale, so Its a great buy! Here is SMALLTOWN USA!


HERE IS THE LINK TO THE STORE
http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=3598&cat=6

1 comment:

Dotty Dot Dot FREE Blogger Backgrounds, Reviews & Giveaways said...

You won the gift certificate to My Baby Clothe Boutique (http://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-baby-clothes-boutique-winner.html)! Please email me at ashblog (at) homtail.com and I will tell you what to do next.